Virtual Event -Turning Arguments Into Opportunities
Join us as Brian Burke, one of our own club members, leads us in this timely discussion.
Cost: Free. Registration required.
Location: Online Via Zoom: Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85928558749 Meeting ID: 859 2855 8749
Join us as we continue meeting virtually.
- Partisan antipathy has risen in the last twenty years according to the Pew Research Center
- Can we better understand why good people differ over religion and politics?
- Does the science of psychology shed any light on this polarization?
- Is personality permanent or does it evolve over a lifetime?
- Do the sciences of psychology and negotiation give us a way forward?
Brian Burke is a management consultant and mentor with a background in management accounting and finance. He has worked with a Fortune 500 chemicals/plastics manufacturer as well as with numerous early stage companies in the CFO role. Industry experience was heaviest in healthcare and information technology. He is a graduate of FSU with a BS in Chemistry and an MBA from Harvard in 1970.
If questions or issues about the meeting or difficulty getting in, contact Eric Timmons at 727-480-5968, Eric.Timmons@kw.com
Please register to give us an idea of attendance, as there are limits.