Current Perspectives on Digital Healthcare Trends
Please join the Harvard University and Harvard Business School Clubs of Dallas, as well as members of the Holland & Knight Digital Healthcare Initiative, for a panel discussion on Current Perspectives on Digital Healthcare Trends.
• business, clinical and policy perspectives on the COVID-19 pandemic's acceleration of the digital disruption of care delivery
• remote diagnostics
• digital phenotyping of disease and application of machine learning to wearable data
• Mayo Clinic's 2030 vision to cure, connect and transform healthcare globally
We hope you will join us for this highly informative discussion that will benefit healthcare providers, suppliers and developers across the healthcare and life science industry sectors.
Moderator: Robert Hill | Holland & Knight, Partner
- Dr. Charles Bruce | Mayo Clinic in Florida, Chief Innovation Officer
- Stephanie Carlton | McKinsey & Company, Expert Associate Partner and Co-Leader, McKinsey Center for US Health System Reform
- Priya Patel | McKinsey & Company, Associate Partner, Healthcare Systems and Services
Date/Time: Thursday, October 15, 2020, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
Where: Zoom Meeting, Meeting access information will be provided in your confirmation email.
RSVP: Please Register Online by October 12.