Bronson Thayer Day at the Races! (Tampa Bay Downs)
An afternoon with lunch, meeting fellow alumni and a fun day at the track.
Please join us as we visit Tampa Bay Downs and enjoy a day at the races, lunch, meeting with fellow alumni and recent Harvard Admits and their family. The day honors our departed friend Bronson Thayer. Stella Thayer kindly invited the Harvard Club to again arrange this event at Tampa Bay Downs.
Date: Saturday, April 14, 2018
On Race Day, the Schedule is as follows:
- 11:00 am Please enter the Clubhouse gate (South end of the clubhouse)
- 11:30am-12:30 Lunch and enjoy the races
- Approx 5:15pm races conclude
Cost: Prior to April 1 (per person)
$25 Paid Members and Guests, $10 for Children 3-10
$35 Non-Paid Members and Guests, $15 for Children 3-10
$0 for New Admits and Their Families through April 1.
Cost After April 1: (per person)
$35 Paid Members and Guests, $20 for Children 3-10
$45 non-paid members and Guests, $25 for Children 3-10
$10 for new Admits and Their Families.IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING TICKET DISTRIBUTION:
- 10:30-11:00am: A Harvard Club Officer will be standing near the Clubhouse Gate (south end of the clubhouse) and will provide you with your tickets to enter.
- After 11:00am: Tickets will be left at the Clubhouse Gate. Tell the person at the gate your name and they will hand you your tickets to enter.